How to login to Google Suite
- Go to https://mail.google.com. If you have an existing Gmail account, click on “Add New Account”
- Enter your username as firstname.lastname@example.org
- Enter password.
- For FIRST TIME users, you will be requested to change your password to a preferred password. Google policy on password will be enforced at this stage and must meet the strength requirements
- Click on “Accept” to continue with the login
- Provide a recovery phone number and recovery email.
- This will help you reset your password in case you forget.
- The phone number will also help set-up 2 -step authentication which adds an extra layer of security for your email account.
- NOTE: After login, check the different folders/labels under the inbox, including the “Spam” folder.
- In case of issue contact your college ICT support office for help (email@example.com)